Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nausea, Heartburn, Indgestion, Upset Stomach? Fuck your PeptoBismol

                  I feel like shit. So bear with me. I've had some sort of unpregnancy-related, un-gallbladder-related, undiagnosed CRAP going on. It's fucking stupid. I hurt DAILY. I'm nauseated, any time I eat, so am trying to eat less often and just drink tons of juice and take vitamins, you know, for strength, but fuck strength, it's overrated.
               I debated whether or not to blog about this, and decided, it's my BLOG, so that's what it's FOR, right? Damn right. So anywho, I've freaking been through every test. And frankly, I have no answers. Now I don't have a doctor since my insurance changed. Have to drive over an hour an a half, or two. Yeah, fucktards, I don't have a/c in my car and it's eleventy hundred, outside, ya digg? A 95 Mercury Grand Marquis sounds marvelous, right? Ya, damn right. In '94-'96. Then it was shit. Because that's how Ford Builds Stuff. Ford Tough. Pffft. My ass.
           Off Topic! Anyways, my belly. Yes, it's annoying the motherfuck outta me. So I have to make an appointment. To get more tests, to find out what's wrong with me. And they're gonna violate me... And it's not even a good kind of violate, that you joke about when you're chillin' with your homies. They get to make money, doing stuff that helps them find out what's going on. YAY. Doesn't everyone love when your tests come back negative and it's a good thing, and a bad thing? Stressful!
             Oh well, I just want to take this time to say, "Fuck your Pepto". 'Cause, it sure isn't helping me any. And, peace! Oh, and, "Hi" to my bitches that be pimpin' me, yo. Haahaa I've always wanted to say that! I'm gonna go watch the baby roll around, and chew on shit toys. Hope you guys have a good weekend coming  up in your futures.  X's & O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment