Monday, June 4, 2012

Losing My Virginity

     Haha, gotcha! You thought this was going to be about sexual things, didn't you? Well not quite! This is, however, my first time to blog. I have a lot to say, but never really imagined anyone would take the time to read any of my "ramblings". So, welcome to my world. Have a peek inside my Mom-entarily Mental life. I am a mother of  four, amazing children, so life can be kinda crazy at times. I will also be starting college in the fall (at age 27) so we wont run out of things to talk about!

   So, this is my first time... and much like the real "first time", it's a little awkward for me (Haha) since I've never let the world know how I feel/think/live. I feel like I am the only person who "gets me" sometimes, as I'm sure we all do. I am one of the most random people you'll ever meet, and it's FUN this way! Everything I see/hear/do reminds me of a song so I tend to bust out in song quite often. You'll see a lot of that. You'll also see a shit ton of poems, cause I'm a talented mofo with the poems.

   Enjoy yourself, life's too short to be a bitch about it.     Until later X's & O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment