Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Can't Watch This Shit

              OMG, my entire soul hurts, right now! I can not watch those mutha effin SAD ANIMAL commercials! I have a big heart, especially when it comes to animals, since they can not help themselves and it is our job to protect them! They show the cute lil animals, and even the pathetic looking ones, and scroll words at the bottom that say stuff like "It hurts when you hit me" and "I don't understand why you don't love me" OMG it makes my stomach do flips, and it makes my heart hurt! I wish people would pay more attention to the error of their ways. Don't even get me started on the USPCA commercial with the song "Angel" playing in the background, Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Don't act like you don't get sad as fuck when you hear that damn song, anyways! Imma say, Imma own up to it, that shit makes me CRY! Every. Fucking. Time.
           I have just seen this commercial twice in the past hour, and it's giving me sadness. If I was rich, you can bet your ass I would save like ALL of these animals! I just think people can be a little selfish sometimes. Especially when it comes to children and animals. How could you hurt either one?

How the fuck could you?
I'd jack your jaw for you, if I ever saw you. No shit. These guys are innocent, and I have more compassion for them than I do for any adult. Babies and animals depend on us, for everything. They're like little angels. LOOK AT THEM! Heehee.
               I'm done now, just don't ever let me catch you being mean to them. Or I will stab you in the jugular!

No comments:

Post a Comment