Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Youngest Son

              Oh my adorable, chunky, little ball of awesomness! I love you, my baby boy. I am so proud of you, too. You are so handsome, so sweet, and so wild and free-spirited. You're smart as can be, too. I just want you to know, I love you, boy. Mommy will always be here for you, no matter what. You were named after a great man, and I have always said, "If you grow up to be half the man he was, at his worst, I know I can be proud".  This is true. I see so much personality in you, sweet boy. 
               I know you're only two, but you will also be an amazing man someday. You are a very lovable person, when you want to be. You are such a little joy to be around. You have no fear, and you've always ran wide open. I thank God for you. I was so surprised when I found out you were coming into my life, but cried tears of joy when I first saw your handsome little face. It hurts me so bad that people are trying to keep you and your sister and brother away from me, but I will get you guys back, I have Faith. They tricked me, and I pray you never know the pain I feel without you guys. I want to give you some advice, now, and always remember this: Never Sign Anything if you arent completely sure what it is. 
                I miss all three of you guys, so much and I am so ready to see you guys. Your stepdaddy is someone you can look up to, and he loves you guys, too. I know that you love him with all of your little heart. I am so glad he's been in your life. I know that you'll be an awesome man, one day, my baby boy. I am sorry you have such a manipulative, lying person as a stepmother, and that your "father" is never there for you. I know that you're smart enough to know that I am your MOMMY, even though your stepmother tries to tell you otherwise. I know you miss me, and I miss you, too. You guys had the most stability you've ever known when you had both me and your stepdaddy there all the time. I love you, my sweet child, and this, too, shall pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment