Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Oldest Son

                    My little stud, you are so wonderful! I am so proud of the little man you are. You are truly a mommy's boy and I know that you always will be. You really saved my life. I was at such a difficult time in my life when I found out I was pregnant with you. You made me wake up and realize what I had to do to get my life back on track. I just want to let you know that you are one of the reasons I am alive today! You're such a blessing, my little stud. You're worth every extra pound I gained when I was pregnant lol. You make me so proud! 
                  First of all, you are such a soft hearted, little one. You are smart as can be, you take after me there, as your siblings do. I can see myself in your smile, too. I thank God for you and the amazing young man I know you'll become. I can not wait to see what you become in this life. I know that you and I have a special bond and that you'll never turn your back on me. I will never, ever, turn my back on you, either. I know that right now things are tough, my sweet boy. Please never lose that twinkle in your eye. You can always come to me, with ANYTHING! I promise. I pray that you will always be a man of God. I pray that nobody ever hurts you. I pray that you are always as positive as you are right now. 
                   Baby boy, you are going to make some woman a very wonderful husband when you grow up. I can see the good man you will become, in the future. I know that you haven't had such a positive role model as a father, but I know how much you've always looked up to your stepdaddy, and I hope you know that he loves you, too. The way that he loves your mommy, is the way I want you to love, when you are grown. I am so glad for the time he's spent in your life, doing "boy things". I am so glad to see how much of a good big brother you are. I know that you love LM and our little Lady Bug. It made my heart swell with pride when I saw you hold them both for the first time. I know that your older sister, and you, go at each other at times, but I know you'll always love her, too. And I know you will always look out for one another and that makes me so happy!
                      Please, never forget how much I love you, my son. Please never change, always smile the way you do now. You have so much greatness in you. I love you, my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment