Thank you to my friend Thanks to this guy
Ok, I have been nominated for a blog award! Now I get to work for it, this may be fun!
I have to give 11 random facts about myself, and each fact will be fabulous!
I have to choose another 11 bloggers to receive this award, and tell them they have been nominated- which I'm not sure of how to do?.
I have to answer 11 questions from SooperDad, and then I have to ask 11 questions to my nominees woo hoo, let's get it onnn!
11 Mental Facts About Mom
- I actually love the number 11. It's symmetrical, and I have a weird OCD about numbers.
- I have 4 amazing children, who I'd do ANYTHING for. Two daughters, aged 8yrs, and 6mos, and two sons, ages 5yrs and 2yrs. They amaze me, daily.
- I am utterly in love, for the first and last time of my life. I met him in Highschool, but he never knew how I felt. I married an idiot and had 3 beautiful kids with him, then we split up 3 years ago. At that time I found "Hunny" on facebook. After all that time I was still head over heels. We talked on FB and the phone every night for a year, then started dating and have a beautiful daughter, together.
- I am the black sheep of the family. I am spontaneous, random, caring, and I let people walk all over me and treat me bad, far too often. That shit will soon change.
- I CAN admit when I am wrong. I really can. That being said, I google EVERYTHING, partly because I do not trust that people are right. If I google it and find that I am wrong, I will say I AM WRONG. (I'm rarely wrong)
- I have a strong Faith in God, and I am a sinner. I pray every night.
- Sometimes, when I pray, I get distracted about something that I am praying about and have to say "Lord forgive me for rambling" (OK OK, it happens every night)
- I am afraid of feet. I hate them all, even my own. I am constantly washing my feet.
- This is number 9, I just had to count my bullets. I live on my phone, and currently Skype. I LOVE TO SKYPE!
- I am very blessed. I try to count my blessings very often.
- Last but not least, I LOVE to laugh. I love to be goofy, I love to sing and dance and joke around. I cannot stand to be around someone who constantly complains or badmouths people.
My Eleven Blogger Nominees
- Slice of Humble
- I'm a Bitch, and Proud of It
- Mommy to Three Monsters
- The Klonopin Chronicles
- I want a Dumpster Baby
- My Inner Child is a Drunken Whore
- Insane in the Mombrain
- Inside the Mind of a Ghetto Genius
- Parenting for Idiots, And Daddy's Stupid Blog
Next, eleven questions from Mr. Sooper Awesome Dad
Eleven Questions & Answers
(Asked By SooperDad)
1)Choose a character or person (fictional or real) that closest resembles your life so far. Why?
I don't think anyone resembles me or my life. I try to be like Mother Theresa, but I don't succeed.
Mayo or Miracle Whip?
I hate either on my burger. Mustard, please. But I have learned that I love only Helmans Mayo, in tuna or chicken salad.
Is there any book you have read that you absolutely hated?
I got mad during "Baal" by Robert McClendon. He was so evil and manipulative, and it made me think of the people I know who are similar. But it was a GREAT book, also.
Best looking person alive (besides me)?
LoL, haha! Well Honestly, my Hunny. I am more attracted to him than I have ever been to anyone else! And for a LONG time! lol
How did you get into the blogosphere?
I use my blog as a way to get some of the crazy out. It also keeps me from stabbing people. However, my best friend (KPP) convinced me to create my page. She thought other people would appreciate my humor as much as she does.
Who is your favorite comedian?
I love Adam Sandler, and Katt Williams, for two, very different styles of comedy. Dane Cook's all time fave though.
Favorite charity? Why?
Anything that helps animals. I am a sucker for animals. I love them, and people can be so cruel to them. For instance, the lady who is supposedly a "Cat Lover" and yells at her cat all day- annoys me. I had a neighbor about a year ago, who had this tiny dog and we could always hear her yellin "Go Poop, RIGHT NOW"! She was old, but c'mon, love the lil furry guys, they worship us as their owners.
Would you rather be wealthy beyond your dreams, or well-respected?
At this point in my life, I pick wealth. I have found too many people who are just disrespectful and have lost faith in being respected for who I am. Give me the cash and I can MAKE people respect me. Some people are so disrespectful that they need their asses whooped. I could go on and on.
What is your favorite conspiracy theory?
Mermaids, the Body Found. You. Have.To. Fucking. Watch. it.!
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I'm not sure I think they should spend their time doing something more constructive, not tearing shit up, chucking all over the damn place. Take up knitting. Settle down.
Favorite 80's movie? (If it's anything other than the Breakfast Club, you're wrong.)
Sorry, nope. "Dream a Little Dream". LOVE IT SO MUCH. My youngest is named after the lady love interest. Watch it, it's great!
Now for my questions to my nominees:
- What is your favorite thing about Facebook?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Do you believe that there are "ghosts" among us? Any encounters?
- What's the best cure for a headache?
- What state do you live in, and what state were you born in?
- What's your favorite pickup line?
- Do you think I'm pretty? LoL
- Favorite Author?
- In your opinion, what's the BEST vehicle in the whole wide world?
- Worst habit? Best Thing about you?
- What would be a dream come true to you?
There we have it, folks. Let me know what you think :)
All my love, all my hugs XoXoX
|I forgot to put my award up ☺|